Anything-Random
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Limiting Computer usage (Basic)

Go down

Limiting Computer usage (Basic) Empty Limiting Computer usage (Basic)

Post  ONE.JASON.Admin Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:25 pm

I myself have Windows Vista Home Premium so I'm not sure about this step on all Windows operating systems, but to to limit the amount of time anyone can be on the computer simply follow these easy steps...

1.) Click "start menu"

2.) Top right corner (for Windows Vista Home Premium) simply click "set up parental controls for any user"

3.) Select the account you wish to add/remove time limits and or certain programs, games, websites..

4.) Top left select under Parental Controls "On, enforce current settings". This will then turn on all the parental control settings.

5.) Simply click the setting you wish to limit and presto!

**** The time limit will log off a user at the time set also.. Just a helpful tip to help out the parent in need of keeping there child away from the computer long enough to get homework done or see alittle sunshine on the weekends ****

** If your system does not have these settings or this option there is other ways which i will be posting up shortly also.. But most newer operating systems should have this built in **
ONE.JASON.Admin
ONE.JASON.Admin
Admin

http://my.opera.com/eg6hatchback92

Back to top Go down